“The sign is awesome. Customers have commented how much easier it is to find us off of Route 106, now that the sign is up. They enjoy the marketing notes and promotions that we post on the sign each day. The sign is a hit with all of our old & new customers -Thank you”
“We recently changed our main entrance from the west to the south after building a new auditorium. We added this sign at the new entrance. Almost everyone uses that entrance now, so our messages are seen much more often. Several in the community have indicated how nice the sign is.”
“Our new sign is the talk of our town. Our members have been engaged by people they work with and business people in the area about the church with the “fancy light up sign” Also, had an increase in walk in visitors who say they saw the sign, and had never even noticed there was a church here. We are very pleased.”
“I cannot express enough the positive impact our new LED sign has made. We get comments ranging from “It’s about time we got with it” to “Our church is the talk of Bella Vista!” I do believe that thanks to our “state of the art” sign that we will see a significant impact on our future attendance. Thank you for making our church one to come in and explore all God has to offer.”
- Should feature the latest LED video technology and include a professional audio and video system for processing multiple signals. This ensures high quality signal processing for high fidelity images.
- Format of 16:9 required to ensure compatibility with the latest standards of broadcasting.
- Capable of being controlled by two computers in the event of a technical failure.
- Built in generator is an added bonus.
- The external cabinet of the LED display should be light, easy to disassemble and transport. Set up time should be under an hour.
- The LED sign should be able to support all sorts of video files such as AV, DP, VGA, DVI, HDMI and so on.
- Brightness on the screen should be adjustable and customizable at 256 levels. This allows for a variety of display batches being used.
- A stage rental LED sign should be waterproof and eligible for outdoor use.
- Refreshing frequency should be high because of the need to keep changing images continuously without showing the blink in between.
Make sure your screen is placed in a way that is accessible by everyone in the audience; consider the convenience of their head movement to see the screen. Also, in placing your screen, make sure it doesn’t interfere with the live speaker. Keep the screens high enough so as to avoid blocking the speakers, which will be a problem for cameras trying to capture a video of the event. Lastly, your screen should be large enough for people at the back row to clearly read your message.