Here are some important benefits of having indoor LED signs throughout your store:
- Customer attention can be drawn by placing attractive store signs customized to your specifications, depending on the location of the sign.
- Signs are one of the first things noticed by a customer walking in or passing by your store. Empty space is all you need to create prime real estate for an indoor electronic sign that is sure to be noticed.
- Indoor LED signs are known for doing so much for so little. Compared to how much work goes into producing them and designing content for them, the cost is quite little and the returns are massive.
- If your business is aiming to provide top notch service to customers, go one step further and install indoor LED displays around your organization. There will most certainly be no regrets whatsoever.
An Indoor LED Sign connects not just customers but employees too
As important as it is to stay connected with your customer and enhance customer experience within the workplace, maintaining a connection with your employees is also that important. Indoor LED signs build up morale of your staff, enhance motivation of employees and as a result there is better productivity of workers.
One might think that the heavy investment involved with digital signage is too much. However, digital signage provides multiple benefits in the organization. A survey reveals that workplaces where employees are also engaged with digital signage results in an improved productivity by about 20-25% and this has a potential for approximately $1.3 trillion of annual revenue.
‘Content is King’: is it true?
In designing your indoor LED sign, there are a few important elements to keep in mind. Unlike in website marketing, content is not the top most priority here; it is the element of ‘business’. We often get lost in the glamour of digital signage and in the process we forget that at the end of the day, it is all about ‘business’. Even though an LED sign serves the purpose of providing information to customers and employees within a workplace, it is a business and it will generate a return on your investment. The true king with digital signage is the objective of the sign; what you want it to do?
What content would be ideal for indoor LED signs?
There are a whole bunch of options with regard to what kind of content you could display on your LED signs:
- You can have indoor LED signs placed in each department to display a list of tasks, updates of projects, incentives for sales targets, and so on to connect with and encourage your employees.
- Inspirational quotes, appreciating top achievers, etc enhances motivation within the workplace.
- Social events and other activities can be announced through indoor LED signs.
- You could connect the employees with the outside world by displaying a news feed or weather updates.
- Information with regard to the business itself, new products or any new procedures that will educate your staff can be displayed on LED screens.
- Rosters and reminders
By appointing an effective media manager, a company can, from one location, control all the messages displayed on indoor LED signs all across its stores in different regions. With one control center, the company is able to reach several thousands of people with the same message and can pre-schedule messages to be displayed in line with sales, new products, messages catered to different regions, different times of the day, preferences of each region, and so on.