“The sign is awesome. Customers have commented how much easier it is to find us off of Route 106, now that the sign is up. They enjoy the marketing notes and promotions that we post on the sign each day. The sign is a hit with all of our old & new customers -Thank you”
“We recently changed our main entrance from the west to the south after building a new auditorium. We added this sign at the new entrance. Almost everyone uses that entrance now, so our messages are seen much more often. Several in the community have indicated how nice the sign is.”
“Our new sign is the talk of our town. Our members have been engaged by people they work with and business people in the area about the church with the “fancy light up sign” Also, had an increase in walk in visitors who say they saw the sign, and had never even noticed there was a church here. We are very pleased.”
“I cannot express enough the positive impact our new LED sign has made. We get comments ranging from “It’s about time we got with it” to “Our church is the talk of Bella Vista!” I do believe that thanks to our “state of the art” sign that we will see a significant impact on our future attendance. Thank you for making our church one to come in and explore all God has to offer.”
Our team of expert screen architects are highly skilled in installing LED video walls to enhance the look of any outdoor or indoor event.
Stage Rental LED Signs
Our innovative stage rental LED signs can create virtual scenes, vivid color effects and abstract images to enrich the background of your stage show.
Stadium LED Signs
The skilled team of professionals at LED Craft Inc have designed stadium LED signs with a unique structure and top quality visual performance.
“Silent Salesman” is what indoor LED displays are often referred to as. Leave it upto your creatively designed sign to communicate with customers and create leads in selling products as well as guiding shoppers around your store and providing valuable product information. We have digital signs to fit very size options and with all color options to suit your theme for décor and marketing communication.
Here are some important benefits of having indoor LED signs throughout your store:
- Customer attention can be drawn by placing attractive store signs customized to your specifications, depending on the location of the sign.
- Signs are one of the first things noticed by a customer walking in or passing by your store. Empty space is all you need to create prime real estate for an indoor electronic sign that is sure to be noticed.
- Indoor LED signs are known for doing so much for so little. Compared to how much work goes into producing them and designing content for them, the cost is quite little and the returns are massive.
- If your business is aiming to provide top notch service to customers, go one step further and install indoor LED displays around your organization. There will most certainly be no regrets whatsoever.
An Indoor LED Sign connects not just customers but employees too
As important as it is to stay connected with your customer and enhance customer experience within the workplace, maintaining a connection with your employees is also that important. Indoor LED signs build up morale of your staff, enhance motivation of employees and as a result there is better productivity of workers.
One might think that the heavy investment involved with digital signage is too much. However, digital signage provides multiple benefits in the organization. A survey reveals that workplaces where employees are also engaged with digital signage results in an improved productivity by about 20-25% and this has a potential for approximately $1.3 trillion of annual revenue.
‘Content is King’: is it true?
In designing your indoor LED sign, there are a few important elements to keep in mind. Unlike in website marketing, content is not the top most priority here; it is the element of ‘business’. We often get lost in the glamour of digital signage and in the process we forget that at the end of the day, it is all about ‘business’. Even though an LED sign serves the purpose of providing information to customers and employees within a workplace, it is a business and it will generate a return on your investment. The true king with digital signage is the objective of the sign; what you want it to do?
What content would be ideal for indoor LED signs?
There are a whole bunch of options with regard to what kind of content you could display on your LED signs:
- You can have indoor LED signs placed in each department to display a list of tasks, updates of projects, incentives for sales targets, and so on to connect with and encourage your employees.
- Inspirational quotes, appreciating top achievers, etc enhances motivation within the workplace.
- Social events and other activities can be announced through indoor LED signs.
- You could connect the employees with the outside world by displaying a news feed or weather updates.
- Information with regard to the business itself, new products or any new procedures that will educate your staff can be displayed on LED screens.
- Rosters and reminders
By appointing an effective media manager, a company can, from one location, control all the messages displayed on indoor LED signs all across its stores in different regions. With one control center, the company is able to reach several thousands of people with the same message and can pre-schedule messages to be displayed in line with sales, new products, messages catered to different regions, different times of the day, preferences of each region, and so on.
Did you know?
- Indoor LED Signs, when placed in public places such as malls and restaurants, have the ability to reach more people than online videos.
- A TTV marketing survey has shown that 78% of businesses are currently making use of digital signage and from these businesses, half of them intent to increase their budgets allocated for LED signs.
- With indoor LED signs, businesses are able to reach customers with the purpose of providing educational information as well as entertaining them while waiting to be served by an employee. This system is growing in popularity because it can make use of a fluid design to target customers. It solves the critical issue of being able to get the right message across to the right people and the right time and place. The firm has complete control of what message is being displayed to customers at any time and location.
Below are a few further statistics to show that digital signage is proven effective. Recall rates of different marketing methods:
More statistics on why signage is important for your business
Your brand is more than just a name and a logo; it is an entire experience that decides whether or not a customer will remember you and want to continue business with you. Your brand should overcome your business in all aspects: websites, newspaper ads, magazine, billboards, indoor LED signs and so on.
Recent surveys conducted by institutes and universities in USA have shown the following:
- Over 75% consumers said they had visited stores for the first time only because of its signs.
- Almost 75% of participants mentioned that they had discussed a business with others only because of its signs.
- Approximately 68% consumers think that the quality of a business’s products or service can be told by observing its signage.
- Nearly 67% of survey participants had previously purchased a product only because they saw an attractive sign about it.
- A shocking 60% of consumers would not enter a store or business if there was no sign near it. In fact, 50% even said that if the signage was poor, they would not enter that store.
- 60% businesses that participated in the survey reported that regularly changing and enhancing their indoor signage positively impacted sales and overall profits.
- While most small businesses thought indoor LED signage helped their business stand out, larger companies depend on LED displays more to create a brand image.
- The most important characteristic of a sign was ‘legibility’, as stated by consumers as well as businesses.
- LED signs are a guaranteed way of continuous advertising for your business. They work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.