With the digital market being so vast today, many companies and business owners often forget to incorporate offline marketing methods in planning their product and service marketing campaigns. While online marketing is of paramount importance in today’s interconnected world, it must be noted that offline marketing has its own distinct value to add to the business and plays a major role in engaging with customers.
LED Sign Boards for Offline Marketing
Digital sign boards are often the first interaction of a customer with your business, hence helps in creating a first impression and building awareness in the mind of the potential customer. Well-designed digital signage also plays an important role in increasing retail sales and turnover.
If you have just started out with your business and are trying out strategies to attract customers in a cost-effective manner, sign board advertisements are a great option. In comparison to traditional advertising methods such as newspapers, TV and radio, the cost per impression with digital sign boards is very less and this technique has shown proven progress in terms of increasing sales. There are no major maintenance costs and the content can be updated on a daily or weekly basis with only designing cost occurrence. Regular content updates show customers that you are making an effort to promote your business and this in turn will increase sales.
Digital signage is popular because of its high durability. The weatherproof designs of outdoor digital signs are sturdy, smart, can be customized and remote controlled. LED sign boards promise an amazing advertising experience, motivating brands to shine 24/7 with digital signage displays that exhibit your products and services even in extreme weather conditions.
By simply placing an A-frame sign board or an LED sidewalk sign, you can attract customers and encourage immense foot traffic to your store. With a simple programmable LED sign, you can regularly update the message and add movement to your sign design, thereby making it more attractive and encouraging customers to interact and engage. LED panels or digital billboards placed on busy roads and highways will do a great job at promoting your product and increasing sales by targeting vehicular traffic.
Several established businesses are doing a great job at attracting customers every day. You can do the same if you know how to correctly strategize LED sign board advertising. Digital signage directly speaks to potential customers as they pass by your location and it also establishes your business as a landmark in the community.
Choosing the Right LED Sign Board
Types of LED Signs
- Digital Billboards: people driving by busy roads and highways can see your innovative messages every day.
- Indoor LED Signs: can be used in churches, fire departments, auto dealerships, manufacturing facilities, shopping centers and other retail stores to communicate and engage with both employees and customers. Can be used to convey important information, as wayfinding displays, advertise and promote products and services, entertain customers while they wait, provide additional product information, and so on.
- Restaurant signs: digitalized menu boards offer customers an enhanced dining experience at your restaurant.
- Outdoor LED signs: these include combo signs; providing exceptional brand awareness opportunities with dual purpose displays, energy efficiency and amazing image quality. Also, monument style signs: can turn your business into a landmark by attracting every individual driving or walking by your business. Stage rental and Stadium LEDs: provide stunning effects, imagery and virtual scenes with large outdoor LED screens to enhance the experience of fans in the stadium.
- Mobile LED signs: use your company vehicle to mount LED signs and advertise your brand wherever it travels. By selling advertising real estate, additional revenue can be earned.
Things to consider when investing in digital signage
- Location: decide where you are going to place the signage; wherever you have heavy foot traffic would be ideal.
- Durability: if outdoor, the LED screen should be able to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- Visibility: consider the viewing distance and angle to make sure passers by are able to see the signage well. Maximum brightness of screen is recommended in cases where sunshine reflection plays a role.
- Easy to use: make sure the digital signage software is not very complex so that it is easily usable by everyone.
- Scheduling features are of utmost importance in choosing a software because the main purpose of investing in digital signage is to be able to display different ads to different target markets.
- Design: the text on your display should also be large enough and the colors used should make the signage legible. Inbuilt templates save time and also give an idea of how eye catching your finished design will look.
- Cost: compare your options and make an informed cost-effective decision.
- Experienced service provider: assess the reputation of your manufacturer who assembles the digital signage system for you. This will give you an idea of how trustworthy they are in terms of quality of products and after sale service.
80% of the world’s population in developed countries have easy access to the internet. In developing countries, only 30% of the people are online. The younger generation is more internet savvy so if you are targeting the older population, online marketing won’t help much. Moreover, even though a whole lot of people are aware of social media platforms, only a percentage of them actually engage on these.
With offline marketing such as LED sign boards, your message appears in crowded areas, in front of the customer at the right time, inspiring them to engage and find out more. While promotional emails are often subject to the delete button without even a second glance, a leaflet or an LED sign board seen everyday will at least instill brand awareness in them.