LED Craft Inc is here to convince you that digital signage is a single product that can save your business money, improve efficiencies, increase engagement, boost customer satisfaction and improve business overall!
We are well into the 21st century, and the time of digital signage has arrived for quite a few years now. If you don’t make the investment today, your organization will be left behind. Not only do your customers expect you to stay up-to-date with times but your employees also expect modern and efficient forms of communication.
Let us now look at 15 reasons why you should consider transitioning to electronic signage for businesses:
- It is the world of digital screens! People around the world are used to referring to a phone, tablet or a digital LED display when they require information. They are also accustomed to seeing electronic signs in retail settings. So, for your business, the investment should be considered an essential one.
- By replacing traditional print communication with indoor digital signage, the costs of paper and ink are completely brought to a halt. In addition to cost cutting, your organization is also contributing towards being eco-friendly by eliminating the use of paper.
- With digital signage being used in your organization, you will be saving your staff the time taken to otherwise provide customers with information and manual assistance. Employees can now be used for more productive work which will result in more revenue for your organization. Basic visual messages can be uploaded on screens with pre-designed templates and can be scheduled as per your convenience.
- A central content management system can be used for managing indoor and outdoor digital signage in your office or educational institute to show unified communications across the building or campus. You can allocate one person or a team, depending on your needs, to manage the content for your LED displays.
- Digital signage allows users to target which content is displayed on which screen – this is particularly helpful when you have several LED displays around the building and also when there are displays in different geographical locations.
- With efficient digital signage software, you can integrate real-time information such as calendars, dash-boards, news, weather update and social media feeds in an effort to make sure your audience is continuously engaged and informed. This information is all automated, so all you have to do is set up the connection and it will run by itself.
- You can incorporate emergency alerts into your digital signage content to ensure everyone remains safe in case of an emergency. Automatic alerts can be triggered on various screen with instructions and updates in situations such as fire, shooting, hazardous weather, and so on.
- If you want to retain talented employees, you have to take into consideration how content they are at the job they are doing. Digital signage will greatly increase employee engagement, thereby resulting in a happier workforce, ensuring higher levels of productivity, and encouraging employees to contribute more towards the organization.
- Real-time metrics with progress towards performance can be displayed on indoor digital displays to motivate your internal community to do their best.
- Displaying recognition and achievements on screens make employees feel appreciated by the management. With well-planned digital signage, no one will miss an update or communication within the organization.
- With indoor digital LED displays used in meeting rooms, the staff have to share spaces, which can be communicated through digital signage and integration of calendar systems. This way there will be no double bookings of meeting rooms, leaving certain teams disappointed and demotivated.
- By incorporating retail signage, you can advertise new products, services, promotions, offers, loyalty programs, and other information to everyone who steps into your store.
- Queuing data displayed on digital signs will reduce perceived waiting times and also keep customers well informed as to how much longer it will take for them to be served. Furthermore, other engaging content can be displayed on screens to distract waiting customers, thereby improving overall visitor experience.
- Digital signage can also be used in the form of wayfinding and informative kiosks in public spaces, which will reduce the burden on staff, and also allow people to find their way themselves. While customers find their way at their own pace, staff are freed up to provide more valuable, personalized services to those who need it.
- You can make revenue from your digital signage investment by selling ad space to nearby vendors – not only can you make money from it but this makes your signage more valuable for visitors.
These are just the most basic reasons why you must invest in digital signage for your business. After considering these reasons, we certainly hope you will make this investment and reap the benefits of digital signage in making your business a success. Do your research, select a reputed digital signage solutions provider such as LED Craft Inc, compare options for best led signs – it could be monochrome displays, neon signs or full color signs, and so on. Make an informed decision in order to ensure the success of your digital signage investment.