Why is digital signage effective?
- While a newspaper advertisement could cost up to $7.39 per 1000 impressions and a radio ad could cost over $5.00 per 1000, calculations have shown that LED signs cost just $0.15 per 1000 impressions.
- 68% of customers state that they would be more likely to purchase a product when influenced by digital signage. 47% of these stated that the digital ad influence would encourage them to buy the advertised product rather than what they had originally planned to purchase.
This is why retailers are quickly moving to digital signage. And this seems to be working!
- One study surveyed a group of 120 grocers who have invested in digital signage displays and realized that 80% of them saw a 33% boost in sales as compared to those using static signage.
- In terms of commercial grade digital billboards with wide viewing angles, a study revealed that an offer displayed on a static sign was taken up by only 6 people as compared to over 100 people claiming the offer when it was displayed on a digital sign.
- The Small Business Administration states that LED signs are till date the least costly advertising method, while also increasing business up to 150%.
- The university of Cincinnati reports that LED signs offer a Return on Investment in just three months!
Due to the effectiveness and flexibility of LED signs, it is highly recommended to invest in the technology while adjusting budgets in your advertising campaigns and other short-term investments.
Why Choose Digital Signage for Your Business?
- When studying small business owners, it was found that 86% who installed new signs saw an increase in number of walk-in customers, and 83% of them saw an increase in sales too.
So, digital signage increases sales; but how?
- Digital advertisements encouraged customers to browse through the store for a 30% longer duration.
- For customers waiting in queues, having interesting content to engage and distract them reduces perceived waiting times by 35%.
- LED signs at Point of Sale leads to a 30% increase in sales of the particular advertised brands.
This means customers are satisfied with your service, leaving them eager to return for more. At each level of a transaction with your business, customer’s find an enhanced viewing experience due to LED signs, thereby increasing the probability of them giving you business.
Although the initial investment of digital signage is heavy, there are several flexible leasing solutions for business owners. LED Craft Inc believes that leasing solutions does not require end users to put down a large amount of money upfront. As a result, businesses are more monetarily flexible for challenges in the future. When leasing a digital signage, there is no down payment required. This is an extremely cost effective and convenient financing option, allowing businesses to upgrade to new technologies with regard to the LED sign as and when the opportunity arises.
The main benefits of investing in Digital Signage for your Business
Digital signage can do much more than what traditional printed signage gives you. LED screens are interactive and boost customer engagement. As an end user, you have complete control of all your LED signs through its media player, and can make sure they are always accurate, updated, and displaying fresh content with just a few clicks rather than having to physically change the sign. Because of the ease of programming these LED screens, businesses have an open door to display timely content such as seasonal promotions. Furthermore, digital displays come with stunning picture quality with full HD features, high brightness screens and wide viewing angles that are guaranteed to attract the attention of passersby.
The benefits of digital signage are numerous; providing business implications at almost every level. While the initial cost may seem high, the quick return on investment and flexible financing options makes LED signs a guaranteed success. If you lease a digital sign and predict even a minimal 10% increase in sales as a result of the sign, there will be a significant impact on the bottom line of your business. There is absolutely no arguing with statistics and as we can see, these statistics are all in favor of a digital signage investment!