The post pandemic world is seeing a shift in terms of consumers now spending less time online and more time in the real world. Business owners and advertisers must find a way to reach their target markets.
There is one simple solution for this: tap into the power of digital signage by using existing LED displays in our organization/showrooms.
Why is digital signage important?
- It is reported that 80% of brands that use digital signage have reported a considerable increase in sales, most often due to impulse purchasing.
- It is also proven that digital signage reduces perceived waiting times by more than 35%.
- Digital signage has the ability to reach audiences that are outside their homes. This facet of advertising is expected to keep growing for several years.
- Consumers are increasingly on the go, which means that new touch points are required to reach customers when they have set out on a quest to shop.
- In today’s fast-paced world, where information keeps changing every minute, digital signage allows for flexible marketing so as to maintain brand relevance.
Business owners and marketers must keep in mind that digital signage has two things in common:
- A specific goal for your business
- A clear message for customers
Best practices when implementing digital signage:
- Set out your objectives
- Figure out what digital signage needs to accomplish
- Boost sales
- Communicate the message clearly
- Capture attention with brand visuals
- Deliver useful information
- Provide simple call-to-action
- Target messaging based on location
- Limited time offers
- Daily deals
- Add a touch of personality
- Create an impression with a bold design
- Bold, yet eye soothing colors, GIFs, high quality video and images
- Be sure to use your brand logo and colors
- Choose a strategic location
- Legibility from a distance
- Stand out in a crowded environment
- Position in high traffic locations
- Use multiple screens to attract a wider audience
Delivering the right message at the right time
Business owners should have the flexibility to adjust marketing materials as fast as attention spans in order to elevate customer experiences rather than disrupt it. With digital signage, it is possible to customize every element of your marketing material to reach customers with compelling content at a time when they are most receptive. With user-friendly digital signage software, marketers can do the following:
- Upload your own presentations and have it displayed on indoor and outdoor digital signage within just a few clicks.
- Create a smooth replay loop and a smooth transition between compelling content and advertising your products/services.
- Optimize your run times by scheduling promotions to show at certain times when customers are likely to engage most.
- Test a variety of designs and content and observe which ones are most attractive to your customers.
Retailers can use their existing LED screens to meaningfully strengthen relationships with customers and drive sales by delivering appropriate messages at times when viewers are paying most attention.